TV / video over cat5 Benefits
There are a number of benefits to the Klicktv videoover cat5 system, including:
- Distributes Standard Definition (SD) TV, video and audio source or VGA PC sources over UTP CatX (Cat5e/6/7) cable infrastructure up to 250M.
- One to one, one to many broadcasting and many to many switching.
- Provides all the functionality of coaxial cable based Cable TV and SMATV distribution systems without the need to install coaxial cable.
- Switch sizes available with up to 32 inputs and 128 outputs.
- IR control of source selection.
- IR control of source devices from the viewing point.
- Standard 19” rack mount.
- Requires 1x UTP CatX cable to each display.
- VGA support up to WXGA screen resolution.
- Ideal for 1:1 or 1:many Digital Signage distribution over CatX.
- Facilitates sharing of centrally located resources, saves space, maximizes security and reduces cabling clutter.