Extender for HDMI 1.3 over one Cat6
Gefen - EXT-HDMI1.3-1CAT6
The Gefen Extender for HDMI 1.3 over one CAT6 will send a 1080p@60Hz HDMI 1.3 signal, with Deep Color support, over a single CAT-6a cable to distances of up to 100 feet (30m). HDMI 1.2 is still fully supported and can be extended up to 150 feet (50m) at 1080p@60Hz and 200 feet (60m) at 1080i@60Hz. Extension of high definition can now be simplified with the use of only a single CAT-6a cable. Previous solutions used 2 cables to accomplish this.
The Gefen Extender for HDMI 1.3 over one CAT6 supports the HDMI 1.3 specification with features such as Deep Color, Full 1080p HD and compressed lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The CAT6 extender's pure digital transmission method insures 100% signal integrity over this single cable extension solution.
The Gefen Extender for HDMI 1.3 over one CAT6 system consists of send and receive units. The HDMI source (set-top box, DVD player, or gaming console) connects to the sender unit with the supplied 6-foot HDMI cable. The receiver unit connects to an HDTV display. One CAT-6a cable links the sender and receiver together at distances of up to 100 feet. Power is applied to both the sender and receiver with the included 5V DC power supplies. A perfect image is now displayed on the remote HDTV display.
Note: This device is an HDCP pass-through device.
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Supported (x.v.Color)
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- CEC Protocol Pass-Through
- Lip-Sync Pass-Through
- Flexible extension of high-bandwidth HDMI 1.3 thanks to CAT6a cable
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over one CAT6a cable for zero signal loss
- Single Link Range: 1080p@60 Hz, 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12bits/color
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Equalizes HDMI signal and retransmits it with optimal quality regardless of incoming signal quality
- Eliminates equipment noise in the viewing environment
- Improved compensation for cable skew
- Video Amp. Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Single Link Range: 1080p@60, 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200 max. res
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL); Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- HDMI Connector: Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: (2) 5V DC Power Supplies, 10W power consumption each
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2" W x 1" H x 2.1" D